What we collect
How we use it
If you choose to provide us with your e-mail address or other indirect personally identifiable information, we will use such information:
● to respond to your inquiry;
● to send you your login details;
● if you have requested one, to send you a trial version;
● to support and enhance our service offerings to you, usually in collaboration with our affiliates;
● in the preparation and performance of analysis and development;
● to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements;
In some instances, we need to use the data you provide to deliver the service or product you are requesting. In other instances, we have a legitimate interest to use the data in ways that we think will also benefit you, such as when we use the data to help improve our products. As described below, under “Your rights,” you may be able to restrict our use of your data.
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the abovementioned purposes or for secondary purposes in line with those purposes.
How we share it
● We must do so by law because we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
● Some of our businesses are restructured, bought or sold. In this event, your personal data may need to be transferred in order for the new or surviving entity to be able to continue to provide ongoing service to the affected customers.
AMA may transfer your personal data to a third country outside the EEA, such as the United States. If such a country does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data, AMA will ensure that appropriate and suitable safeguards shall be in place, such as ensuring that third parties residing in such countries agree to the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
AMA uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
AMA has taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, alteration and/or destruction. Although we exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information and in storing information you provide us, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us via the Internet.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We aim to keep information about you as accurate as possible. You have a right to know if your data is being processed and, where that is the case, access to your personal data. Also, under certain circumstances, you will have the right to rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your personal data, and – where applicable – the right to withdraw your consent or the right to data portability. If you wish to access your personal data processed by AMA or have your personal data updated, corrected or deleted, please send your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +31 (0) 20 299 6757. If you feel that your rights have been infringed, we prefer to discuss this in good faith with you. However, you may always contact the appropriate local data protection authority.